We have some important news on pricing & an opportunity for existing clients like you.
News: After holding most prices steady for the last two years, we are increasing prices starting January 1st for new customers. Increases will fund increased writer pay to attract & retain great talent and our continued focus on improving the platform with new features.
Improvements we’re rolling out the red carpet for in 2020:
- A more flexible crediting system: easily get exactly the content you need with more customizable plans
- Improved editing experience: collaborate more efficiently to speed the process
- Advanced writer certification: access the best-of-the-best writers who are SEO certified
Plus here’s lookin’ at features just for you, agencies:
- Improved white label: more powerful features to interface with clients via our white label
Things staying the same in 2020:
- Your 2019 prices, until March 31, 2019.
- Your 2019 prices for 12 more months, if you sign up for an annual plan. (We’ll remind you before March 31 so you don’t have to mark it down.)
- Our tireless commitment to our customers to make content creation easy.
- Hyper-focus on powering the creation of great content that drives modern digital marketing.
- Our high standards for writers—we still turn away 95% of writers who apply.
You read that right—we’re grateful to have you as a customer, and to say thank you, we’re locking in your 2019 prices for 3 full months, until March 31, 2020. Good news for procrastinators, commitment-phobes, and people without a deep need to spend money in 2019: You have up until March 31st to lock in your 2019 prices with an annual plan. We’ll send you a reminder email in time to decide.
Tell me more about the annual plan. Verblio has an annual plan. When you choose this, you get a 17% discount. You can still use your credits flexibly over the next year if you need to make changes. Do this before year end, and it could be a tax-beneficial* way to use up your budget and get Verblio content at a deep discount.
Now, now, here are the prices that have changed (if the service is not listed below, the price will not be changed):
Content (all content prices have increased)
300 words: $34.95/piece
600 words: $69.95/piece
1,000 words: $119.95/piece
1,500 words: $224.95/piece
2,000 words: $359.95/piece
10 Blog Topics: $99
Content Strategy: $997
600 words + Verblio Complete = $69.95 + $99.95 = $169.90/piece
1,000 words + Verblio Complete = $119.95 + $149.95 = $269.90/piece
In 2019 thus far, we’ve provided over 125,292 pieces of content to all you savvy marketers and content people, and can’t wait to take 2020 content by storm with you!
Questions? Just reach out to our amazing support team at [email protected]—we’re standing by.
* But that’s for your tax professional to say