You can easily encourage certain writers to keep submitting content to you and even block writers whose writing style just isn't a good fit for you. Here's how to prefer and block Verblio writers.
When you prefer a writer, they will be notified that you like how they write and that you want to see more content from them. It's the best way to get a writer to submit more submissions to you on a regular basis. It will also allow them the right to propose new topic ideas for your subscription and claim request deadlines.
How To Prefer A Writer
1.Click on the writer's picture next to a piece of content submitted to you. This will take you to the writer's Profile Page. (See below).
2. Click the "Manage Writer" button under the profile photo. (See below).
3. Choose the "Preferred" option. The writer will be sent a notification that you want to receive more content from him or her:
Preferred writers will be indicated by a heart icon on their profile photo for all pieces of content they've written for you:
Why Block Writers?
You should block a writer if you are consistently receiving sub-par quality from him or her—even with extensive feedback. When you block a writer, that writer will no longer be able to look at your requests or submit content to you.
How To Block A Writer
1. Click on the writer's profile photo located next to their submission. This will take you to the writer's Profile Page.
2. Click the "Manage Writer" button.
3. Choose the "Block" option. After you block a writer, that writer will not be able to submit content to your. The writer won't be notified of the block unless he or she tries to write for you again. Change your mind? You can un-do the block at any time.
Blocked writers will have a red "no" symbol under their profile photo for all the pieces of content they've written for you.
Have a few questions about your Verblio subscription? Email [email protected] and our team will gladly help!